Natcom is a telecommunications company operating in Haiti. It was established in September 2011 following a joint venture between Viettel, a Vietnamese telecom company, and the Haitian government. The company is 60% owned by Viettel, while the remaining 40% is held by the Haitian government. Natcom provides a range of telecommunications services, including fixed line, mobile, internet and fiber optic cable services. The company's establishment marked a significant milestone in Haiti's telecommunications sector, enhancing connectivity and providing increased access to telecom services for the Haitian population.
National Telecom S.A.
Network Operator
Natcom logo

3G Network

The company launched its mobile network in September 2011 which included 2G GSM over 900 MHz, and 3G UMTS over B1 (2100 MHz).

    Network Frequency Band Status
    Date Event Subtype
    Launch of 3G Network

    4G Network

    While the country prepares for its upcoming 4G spectrum auction, regulator CONATEL awarded Natcom a trial licence to provide 4G LTE services, which are operated in limited areas over the B20 (800 MHz) band, capable of providing peak data rates of 100 Mbps.

      4G Frequency Bands
      Network Frequency Band Max. Channel Bandwidth Status
      Date Event Subtype
      Launch of 4G Network